Family Lawyer in Jackson, TN
Your Local Family Law Experts
Having a family law attorney whom you can trust is essential. The Law Offices of Edward L. Martindale Jr., P.C. is proud to be that resource for clients in Jackson, TN. We have more than 35 years’ worth of experience representing individuals during divorce settlements, child custody disputes, and even adoptions. Each aspect of family law has an array of intricacies that can significantly affect your case. Let our team of experts review your circumstances and explain your legal options. Our goal is to ensure you obtain the judgment or settlement you deserve, and we will work tirelessly to achieve such an outcome. Call us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our family law expertise
Our Team Handles All Aspects of Family Law
The Law Offices of Edward L. Martindale Jr., P.C. have experience with all aspects of family law. Our attorney, Edward L. Martindale Jr., has handled cases involving divorce, child custody, prenuptial agreements, adoption, and more. We will carefully go over the details of your situation and provide a representation that promises optimal results. Our family law areas of expertise include:
- Divorce - We can assist with both contested and uncontested divorces. Our team will represent you during a trial, argue on your behalf regarding alimony payments, and help with all paperwork and additional elements.
- Child Custody and Visitation - Court battles related to child custody and visitation can become contentious. You need a partner on your side to ensure you maintain your rights to see and care for your children.
- Child Support - We are experts in child support laws, and we will argue aggressively on your behalf so that your children get the financial support they need.
- Adoption - Welcoming a new member of your family can be an exciting time, but it involves a complicated process. We help with stepparent and relative adoption, private or independent adoption, foster parent adoption, and more.
- Parental Right Termination - Our team will represent you if you need to completely sever your rights, responsibilities, and obligations to your child.
- Prenuptial Agreements - The Law Offices of Edward L. Martindale Jr., P.C. can help you draft a prenuptial agreement with your spouse. We recommend prenuptial agreements if one or both spouses bring valuable property or debt into the marriage, one spouse has significantly more wealth than the other, or one or both spouses were previously married, among other reasons.
We Are Dedicated to Delivering the Best Results Possible
Family law encompasses a broad legal spectrum, but the Law Offices of Edward L. Martindale Jr., P.C. are adept at handling all aspects. We have decades’ worth of experience in the field, and our team has successfully represented clients from throughout Jackson, TN, and the surrounding area during that time. Our objective is to obtain the best results possible for your case. Whether you are going through a divorce, adopting a new child, or dividing assets in a prenuptial agreement, we are the team to call. Let us help you get the judgment or settlement you deserve.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Our Clients Come First
"She paid very close attention to details and was straight forward with everything. I could not have had a better attorney for my father."Gina
"Honest, trustworthy and respect for all."Robert D.
"I recommend him to anybody needing his type of representation."G.M.
We Treat Our Clients Like Family
Compassionate and Aggressive Representation
Over 45 Years of Combined Experience
Involved in the Local Community
Complete our form below or call us at (731) 602-5777.